Task Analysis leads to:
Why do this?
- Objective and open discussion based on Skill, Rule, Knowledge framework.
- Enables staff to identify potential risks and mitigations of risks when considering workforce development.
- Ensures cost benefit is considered.
How do I do this?
Utilise CF task analysis decision table and supporting tools to guide the progress.
What should I expect after Task Analysis?
- Agreement regarding the risks and mitigations of these risks when considering a different worker undertaking a given task or function.
- Agreement on the level of worker able to undertake a given task or function.
- A completed decision table for each task/function setting out the risks and mitigations necessary .